Position: Equipment Maintenance Technician
Department: Mountain Operations
Type: Full Time Year-Round or Full Time Winter Seasonal
Maintenance Apprentice - $20-$22/hour
- Prior experience in the general mechanic field, must have an interest in continuing education/certification in the field.
Maintenance Technician 1 - $23-$25/hour
- 5 years of experience and degree/certification/license in the field are required.
Maintenance Technician 2 - $26-$30/hour
- 10+ years of experience and a degree/certification/license in the field are required.
Benefits: 401K | Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance | HSA (Health Savings Account) | PTO (Paid Time Off) | Employee discount
Submit Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Snowriver Mountain Resort is seeking an Equipment Mechanic to perform diagnostics, repair and maintain various types of vehicles and equipment, including: “on” and “off” road vehicles, heavy equipment, all-terrain vehicles, snow grooming equipment, snowmobiles, and other small engine equipment.
Able to bend, lift, carry, crawl, climb, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Must be able to work extended hours outdoors in adverse weather conditions, including extreme cold and heat.
- Ability to safely operate snowcats, snowmobiles, ATVs, and other equipment on difficult uneven terrain.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-50 lbs. frequently, and up to 75 lbs. occasionally
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.