Type: Seasonal (full-time & part-time)
The rental shop is a fun, fast-paced environment in which staff are in direct contact with guests throughout an entire shift. Rental Shop Technicians are responsible for fitting and adjusting skis, snowboards, bindings, and boots. Employees must work as a team to provide each guest with a friendly, fast, and easy experience to get them through the rental shop and out on the slopes as quickly as possible.
- Assist guests in all aspects of rental experience including set up of ski and snowboard rental equipment, filling out rental forms, adjusting equipment, and answering questions
- Maintain an efficient, clean, and safe rental shop always
- Always prevent internal and external theft.
- Maintain rental fleet and inventory including boots, skis, snowboards, poles, and snowshoes
- Assist in testing skis and snowboards
- Assist in tracking equipment and inventory, check-in and check-out processes
- Complete all data input and paperwork organization daily
- Clean, organize, and maintain equipment and rental facilities at all times
- Assist with base area snow removeal and salting
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift boots, bindings, and skis for an extended period.
- Must be able to lift to thirty (30) pounds.
- Must be able to operate general tools.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Guest service experience.
- Self-motivated individual.
- Ability to interact socially and courteously with guests and coworkers.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of winter snow sport equipment.