Type: Full-time OR Part-Time | Seasonal
Snowriver is looking for reliable and motivated Housekeeping Runners to support our housekeeping team. Runners provide a critical function in the Housekeeping Department; moving supplies, soiled linen & terry, trash, etc., to keep our Room Attendants fully supplied and the hallways/communal areas clear of debris. Successful Runners are fast-paced, able to move carts of trash, linen & terry, and supplies across the Resort, able to assist Room Attendants with stripping rooms and making beds, and have an eye for keeping closets/storage space clean and organized.
- Always keep hallways and other communal areas clear of trash and soiled linen
- Transport laundry to and from lodging locations.
- Stock Housekeeping closets with linen, towels, and other supplies and amenities.
- Remove trash and soiled laundry from guestrooms as well as chalets/condominiums.
- Sort and organize laundry according to Resort procedures.
- Bring trash to the dumpster according to Resort procedures.
- Assist Housekeepers when requested in cleaning guest rooms.
- Assist Laundry Attendants as requested with folding and sorting linen/towels/etc.
- Turn in all lost and found items to the JCS Guest Service counter.
- Assist with base area snow removal and salting
- 16 years of age or older
- Valid, unrestricted driver’s license
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, to guests and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints
- High attention to detail
- Able to do repetitive movements
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to work as part of a team and be a self-starter.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm/collected under pressure.
- Desire to provide excellent service to each guest regardless of the situation.