Position: Facility Maintenance Tech III
Department: Facility Maintenance
Time: Full-time Year-round
Starting Wages: $25-$29 per hour
Benefits: 401K | Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance | HSA (Health Savings Account) | PTO (Paid Time Off) | Season Pass
Submit Resume: email@example.com
The Maintenance Technician III performs all general to complex facility maintenance under minimum supervision in a manner that ensures the preservation of optimum quality and efficient production.
- Maintain facility systems such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing:
- Monitor and repair HVAC system for the entire facility.
- Perform plumbing maintenance such as pipes, drains, faucets, disposals, showers and Jacuzzi tubs using methods that include soldering, brazing silver, PVC, CPVC and fittings.
- Reset/replace breakers, ballast and other electrical fixtures including switches and sockets; prevent and trouble shoot possible electric hazards.
- Monitor and repair the water (boiler) system in living units and facilities to ensure adequate hot water supply for guests, customers and employees.
- Perform preventative maintenance of all aspects of units, common areas and grounds as required:
- Possesses extensive knowledge of the carpentry trade as well as repair and maintenance of the property
- Measuring and cutting and installing arcuately wood or other materials used in general and industrial construction Installing cabinetry, flooring and fixtures in a variety of general and industrial settings
- Framing windows, doors, closets and other structures
- Reading building plans for carpentry specifications Using power tools to prepare masonry, lumber and concrete for carpentry builds and installations
- Following Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines
- Demolishing fixtures for remodeling Creating foundational structures
- Applies job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a wide range of difficult tasks including General supervision and training of Maintenance Techs I and II.
- Complete all assigned work orders efficiently and to Resort standards
- Assist Maintenance Techs I and II in general department and preventative maintenance tasks
- Follow all company safety standards
- Assist the Facility Maintenance Department and performs other duties as needed
- Completion of a carpentry apprenticeship program or at least 3 years' experience as a carpenter or similar required
- Relevant state license preferred
- Proven proficiency in a wide variety of general maintenance tasks, such as painting, basic carpentry, dry wall repair, installation of assorted fixtures, and electrical and plumbing repairs that do not require a license
- Thorough working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Experience using hand and electrical tools Ability to read and interpret technical manuals and drawings
- Must have flexible availability, as schedule may vary between daytime and evening shifts, including holidays and weekends
- High School diploma, or equivalent GED, required
- Minimum 18 years of age due to type of equipment used and general work environment
- Must be able to handle confidential information
- Must work both independently and in a team environment
- Good to Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must be comfortable climbing and working on ladders ranging from 6' to 20' heights
- Must be able to stand for a majority of the shift while reaching, bending and stooping frequently
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds across short-medium distance
- Must be able to work in all-weather elements and heights
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as needed. In addition, as we are a recreational business, availability on peak holiday timeframes and weekends is required.