Time: Full-time | Seasonal
Snowriver is searching for an attentive laundry attendant to support the functions of our establishment. The laundry attendant's responsibilities include cleaning, pressing, and folding clothes and other textile articles. You should also be able to keep a record of which items belong to whom.
To be successful as a laundry attendant, you should demonstrate excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Top-notch candidates will consult with customers to discuss supplementary laundering-related services that may be of use to them.
- Look at all linens and treat any stains that you find
- Place all laundry in the washer and add the cleaning agents as directed
- Take out the linens after washing and dry them following the manufacturer's recommendations
- Ensure all cleaning supplies are in stock and indicate any shortages to the assistant housekeeping manager
- Inspect laundry equipment visually and report any maintenance issues to the assistant facility maintenance manager
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Pack daily linen bags for hotel rooms and chalets. Label appropriately.
- Empty all trash at the end of shift and bring to the dumpster.
- Empty lint traps in dryers daily.
- Vacuum/mop work area daily.
- Clean and stock employee restroom daily.
- Assist with base area snow removal and salting
- At least 1 year of experience as a laundry attendant, housekeeper or similar role preferred
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds on a consistent basis
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Strong knowledge of commercial cleaning techniques and products
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills