Time: Part-time | Full-time Seasonal
Wage: $5per hour plus tips
Server is responsible for ensuring diners have a positive experience at food establishments by exhibiting excellent customer service. Our restaurant is searching for servers who would be responsible for taking patrons' orders, serving food and beverages, and ultimately, keeping our customers happy.
- Greeting guests and taking drink and food orders
- Staying attentive to the needs of guests in the dining area
- Assist diners with ordering by answering menu questions or making recommendations upon request.
- Take accurate food and drink orders using a restaurant POS system and communicate order details to the kitchen staff as needed.
- Check customer’s ID if necessary to ensure they are of legal drinking age.
- Delivering food from the kitchen to the guests
- Ensuring the food order is made correctly by kitchen staff and looks presentable for guests
- Stay up to date on any menu changes and daily specials.
- Resolve any guest concerns promptly
- Follow health code standards in regards to the handling of food
- Perform shift duties like rolling silverware, pre-bussing tables, wiping tables, removing debris, and more
- Setting tables and rearranging the dining area to accommodate larger groups and preparing the restaurant for special events
- Process payment for food and drink orders
- Follow all opening and closing procedures
- Assist with base area snow removal and salting
High school diploma/GED
- 2 years of more server experience preferred
- The ability to work on your feet for the duration of a shift
- Strong customer service skills
- The ability to utilize a restaurant POS software platform