Type: Seasonal (part-time or full-time)
Ticket and Retail Sales is a fun, fast-paced environment in which staff are in direct contact with guests throughout an entire shift. Ticket & Retail Sales Reps are responsible for assuring our guests have everything they need to access the hill for their trip and can help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services, and can recommend solutions.
Employees must work as a team to provide each guest with a friendly, fast, and easy experience to get them through the ticket and retail lines and out on the slopes as quickly as possible.
- Selling tickets, rental equipment, and retail items
- Up-sell as well as offer the guest what will best meet their needs
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Tear down and setup of ticket and retail line maze
- Complete all data input and paperwork organization daily as assigned
- Clean, organize, and maintain ticket and retail areas
- Assist with base area snow removal and salting
- Inform customers about new or ongoing discounts, exclusive offers and events
- Ensure all merchandise is fully stocked
- Direct guests on where to go in the base area
- Other duties as assigned
Customer Service experience
Cash handling experience
Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to interact socially and courteously with guests and coworkers.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Works well under pressure
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Basic Math skills